Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Throwing a fit

Can you believe it or not? I've never thrown a fit, either verbally or emotionally... XD
Some people would have at least did it once or twice already in their lives, but I didn't... Not even once..
Why? I was taught to never show my emotions to people easily... That's why I'm also known as the quiet girl... And sometimes, being silent is not golden.. People will start to call you a freak...
I've seen many people throw a fit... It's scary... I don't know how will I be able to do that...
Maybe I will do that one day.. Just not now...
I wish I can throw a fit... Then maybe I could get back what I've lost...
Well.. That's a wrong thing to do that's for sure..
I can't imagine myself throwing a fit or even hyperventilating...
I mean, what's the point of throwing a fit??
You get hypertension, hot temper, and blood circulating too fast in your head that you'll get dizzy.
If you punched a wall or something just to get your anger out, what's the point?
All you'll get is a red fist!
Why not soothe the soul with some good words? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment