Thursday, August 11, 2011

Insulting

Guess what will a son from a racist family will say to his sister?
"Are you a racist?"
That's what he said to me, and you know how insulting that is when I have a boyfriend who is an Indian????????
IT IS VERY INSULTING!!!
And when I screamed at him my answer, he said "I was only joking...geez what's wrong with you?"
WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH ME???
YOU DARE ASK WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH ME?!?!?!
YOU HAVE JUST FISHING INSULTED ME AND MY BOYFRIEND!!!!
And then there's another member in the household, she asked me yesterday to go out in the slight rain to look for the owner of a rooster who had attacked our chicken, and guess what time it is? IT'S SEVEN THIRTY IN THE EVENING WOMAN!!! AND YOU EXPECT ME TO SEARCH FOR A CHICKEN AT THIS TIME?!
You're just crazy.
And then there's another who is not satisfied with how the way the meat is cut!!! How stupid is that?!?!
Well, I tell you this, if you are not satisfied the way how your meat is cut, why don't you give a hand to the kitchen?!?!?!
Some people are just so hard to please...
And only some stupid people will ask his sister whether she's a racist or not.
OBVIOUSLY I'M NOT A RACIST!!
I'm dating an indian for goodness sake!!
How could I be a racist when I love people or who they are??


BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment