Monday, August 01, 2011

Plain irritating...

Hey, I get your point that you were trying to insult him, but there's no need to remind me that what I'm doing now is "WRONG".
I know that you are just plain mean though you say you don't mean it, I get your point woman..
Is it a crime in loving someone other than my own race now???
Though I don't study law, but I think there is no such law on you can't marry a person different than you are.
Isn't marrying people different than me is the point of being different in this world?
You are just plain selfish, keeping me all to yourselves and not sharing me with the world!!
Sure, you can give me everything you want to keep me inside...everything that I asked to keep me busy from communicating to the world..
So what if I talked to him privately? It's not like we are planning to have sex in a hotel isn't it??
Something's are just not meant to be heard to other people.
I have grown up! I'm not a kid anymore!! I'm 16 for goodness sake!!
Why can't yOu just leave me to do my own things like a mature lady?!

Locked up...
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment