Saturday, August 13, 2011

Perverts

Yesterday night I thought it was a joke, my mum pulled up my short skirt IN FRONT OF THE ROAD to check whether I was wearing a shorter shorts inside.
IT WAS SO HUMILIATING AND SHAMEFUL!!!
Plus!! My house has CCTV which had captured the full view of the act!!
She said nothing to apologize!!!
I was sooo angry!!
But I had forgave her till today again.
THIS TIME MY DAD DID IT!!
Firstly, I wore short skirt again to go out, but before we go, my mum told me to wear a pair of tights, I changed. I was fine with it.
When we went out, my DAD suddenly LIFTED UP my skirt AGAIN!!!!
As a reaction, I slapped his arm pretty hard, luckily I didn't slap his face, I wanted to. My mum said, "Why did you slap your dad so hard?!"
Then I said, "He lifted up my skirt in public, how do you want me to react?!"
Then my mum replied, "Nothing to see what..." and Went in the car.
In additional to my anger, my dad didn't even apologize!!!!
HOW THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO REACT TO THAT!!!
You are just lucky you are not a stranger!!
Or you'll never have father's day ever again.
But AT LEAST!! Show your own daughter some RESPECT!!!
Doing such a humiliating and shameful act to your own daughter, IN PUBLIC TOO!!
and the worst is NOT APOLOGIZING FOR IT!!


BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment