Friday, August 12, 2011

I can do nothing against it...

There is nothing I can say to defend myself....
NOTHING!!!
It was Friday, we just came back from dinner, today the teens are having a meeting like every other Fridays, I was the only one there whose parents won't let me go...
I asked rather politely whether I can go for tonight's meeting or not, my mum says if there is time then she'll let me go.
We were coming back the Curve and by the time we reach Puchong, it was 9:53 it was exactly at that time when we reach the flyover bridge in front of Giant.
I asked again, in case she forgot, to fetch me to teens meeting. She said rather rudely, "no lah, so late already go for what?"
And my dad pipes in and say, "No! Don't let her go, it's late already and she needs rest."
I was so pissed and disappointed and on the verge of angry tears. I had to keep my cool, I had no choice, or they'll suspect something is wrong... I can't let them know...
I could do nothing against it... I can do nothing about it... Nobody can help me.... Accept for god... But nothing was done... I tried praying that I'll reach there in time for the meeting, it worked, but I didn't forsee this was gonna happen....
I went back home and had discovered at least someone cares.... Yes, you. You know who you are :) Thank you for caring, "if you know what I mean" (;
I was happy. So happy to see that someone cares... :') so very happy.... :)
And I'm sorry for not coming... I tried my best, but arguing with my parents is not gonna happen.. I'll lose.. I'm sorry... :'( BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment