Saturday, August 13, 2011

Studies...

I always had good grades for my studies, well, some of them.
I love art more than anything, okay. I make things and draw things. I love to do all things related to art. But that doesn't make me not study.
Today my dad complained that I don't study and I shut myself up in my room the whole day, only God knows what I'm doing inside.
Well, truth to be told, I WAS doing my homework, not studying, this school's subjects need not be studied. After that I was drawing out something. And then there was dinner time an I had to go down to help.
I purposely spent one hour in the kitchen washing up the dishes which my mum didn't bother help.
I always keep myself busy from my dad in case he asks me something personal... I hate it when I'm left alone with him, because he asks me things which I am reluctant to answer.
Anyways, I studied okay! It's not like I don't study in school too! Weekdays are supposed to be relaxing days, I had a headache just by looking at crumpled up words!
Plus, he never bothers to look at my report cards. He never bothered about my grades in school. He wasn't even listening when I told him my working pace was constant ever since I met Jonathan!!
What can I expect from him? He is not a man to listen... When he's furious, he's terrifying. I don't want to be there if he does... He can make me cry when he says, "Didn't you ever studied this?" or "you really didn't study at all!"
It hurts when I know I did study that but I made a mistake in answering them....
He rarely forgives...
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment