Sunday, August 14, 2011

Church

Sundays are suppose to be the days where we go to church and worship the Lord, right?
Well, this morning I wanted to go to church because I want to give my blessings and prayers to my grandpa who is having an operation tomorrow.
But then, my mum isn't wake up, she even said, "come sleep with mummy...." I was like, "No, I have to go to church today." and she said, "Don't want lar~ stay with me..." when she says that, she means making me stay at home and doing nothing till dinner.
I had to go to church, it's been a long time since I've went there....
But my brother has to prevent me from waking her up. He used a pillow to hit me when I try to wake her up.
In the end I had to raise my voice, then I got scolded and questioned, "Why the last time I want you to go to church and you didn't even try to wake up? Why re you making us go to church now? Pipes up my irritating brother.
For one reason I couldn't answer her, and I had to say my second reason, which was giving my offering to god so that he can give my part of my blessings to my grandpa, I know it doesn't work that way, but it's worth a try...
I love my grandpa... I don't want anything bad to happen to him during the surgery...
All I can do now is pray and hope. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment