Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Nosy ppl should stay not knowing stuff

How I wish people arent so nosy.
It's other people's private information afterall.
Last Saturday was one of my guy friend birthday.
And just because I'm getting his cake ready for him for so many days, my mum asked, "so he is admiring you?"
OH PUH-LEASE. just because I'm getting his birthday party a perfect surprise DOESN'T MEAN HE'S ADMIRING ME FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!
I HATE IT WHEN MY MUM JUST ASSUMES THAT QUESTION FOR ME TO ANSWER!!!!
he's a year younger than me for god's sake!!! And I'm not interested in him!!! NEVER!!
And she forbids me to do any of these things in the future!!!! WHAT DID I EVER DID WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!
just because I wanna give a person my personal touch in the cake I get forbidden =_=
Fffffuuuuukkk.... =3=

On Saturday was sports practice.
She bought a 100plus drink for me.
She said I can only drink it AFTER PRACTICES.
WHAT THE FUK!!!!!
YOIR SUPPOSE TO DRINK IT DURING SPORTS SO WE DON'T GET TIRED!!!!! I need it during the practice and she threatens that she won't buy anymore for me if I drink it now.
SHE MAKES ME SO UUUUUGGGHH!!!!!!!!!
I'm angry, sad, frustrated, pissed, feeling hot and blood rushing, and memories flash and then boom.
I just clench and unclench my fist and walk off. Feeling on the urge to spill angry tears.
I ran not so well after that, cause my mouth tasted funny and my stomach weird. I need that drink!!!
After one race I walked back unsteadily, just planning to drink it before I get sick in the stadium and risking all future treats....
She asked whether practices are over I just lied to her it's finished and thankfully gulp down the beverage...
I didn't ran anymore. Cause my stomach felt uncomfortable...
All her fault...
She just smirk when I walked away.
I hate it a lot.
But. I. Will. Tolerate.
For god's sake.
And then when we were walking back.
My mum asked whether one of my friend has a boyfriend.
I just said I don't know, cause I don't give info like these to her.
My bro butts in with his stinky mouth and said yes she does and it's XXX.
he just has to say it.
So I just shouted back, ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!! THEY BROKE UP LONG AGO!!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO NOSY!!!!
JUST STAY NOT KNOWING!!!
She snaps back and glares at me and tells me to watch my mouth.
My week just ended pretty badly so yea....
Dealing with these questions.

It's okay..
Cause she doesn't know...
I still love him.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment