Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Forget

My sadness only brings destruction to my own self.
Destroying my future with you.
I can only find a new way.
I have to find one before it's too late to change...
I don't have the strength to eliminate those feelings myself...
I know I can't.
Cause my heart was too attached to you. It was stupid of me not to let go.
My depression is pulling me down.
If I don't get rid of it now, it'll only make me die.
Now I have a chance to erase everything.
Your existence from my memories.
I want to erase my memory of my first meeting with you.
And everything else after that.
My happiness with you.
My memories with you.
Our firsts.
Our dates.
Our tears.
My sadness.
Your anger.
My depression.
Your hatred.
I want to erase all that.
Erase my 16th year memories.
Forget about your birthday.
Forget about getting a Christmas present for you.
Forget about thinking about you on valentines day.
It has been the same everyday.
I could not cease thinking about you.
You don't know how I feel.
You don't need to know my pain.
Cause you don't want to care anymore.
Don't have anything to do with me.
And avoid me.
Like I'm a freak.
I won't wake up.
I don't wanna wake up knowing about you.
I wanna wake up losing my 16th year memories.
So that I could worry about you no more..
I loved you for more than a year.
We didn't last for 8 months.
I had loved you always.
You never noticed.
It's okay.
You never wanted my love anymore.
I want to erase my love for you to the depths of my memories where I will never touch.
I hope it will never resurface again.
Because I could never love you the same.


I prefer to die, than remembering everything when I wake up
Than I would be a total stranger to you if I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment