Monday, July 02, 2012

Couldn't live without.

Ever since the day you left.
I knew I wasn't gonna survive without hearing the piano play.
I just knew.
I knew I have to either live to learn it.
Or die without learning.
I know, my heart will miss those beautiful notes you played, I know I can't live without it. I need to survive by myself.
I need to help myself to let my heart live on with it.
So I learned to play piano by myself.
To replace the big loss I had when you were gone.
Though I may not be as good as your angelic hands sweeping across the keys.
But I'd be better off imagining you were playing and I'm just listening like the good old times. <3

I may be a dummy to do it for the sake of replacing those missing keys and memories.
But I'm not silly enough to die without learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment