Thursday, July 05, 2012

Omgeeee!!

OMG OMG OMG OMGEEEE!!!
Jonathan is driving!!! 8DDD
Well that's not new news cause I know it since last year.
BUT I DIDN'T SEE HIM DRIVE BEFORE!!!! 8DDD and now I did!!
And I was like WHOOOAAAAAA!!! 8D
Kakoi desu!!!!! X3

But oh well...
And reality came crashing...
He's not mine anymore...
He promised he would take me for a drive.
But he has forgotten about it I assume.
He would drive me for a round, if I were his. I knew he would.
But no. He wouldn't now.
He wouldn't...
It's just so sad...
I want a hug.. Just to hug them and just cry... And be depressed and mope..
Just regretting.. Why was I like this...
Why didn't I stop it... Why didn't I do my best to change for him just cause I love him so much...

My depression is as worse as a housewife getting a divorce... :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment