Thursday, August 30, 2012

Second day of convention


Last night a kid stayed up really late crying for her family.
She's really homesick.
She wanted to call her mum to pick her back home.
She wants to go to out teachers room to tell her that. But she's afraid.
I wish I could really tell her to grow up, you can't stick to your momma always.
But no, I stick by her till late midnight and tell her.
It's going to end soon everything is going to end really soon, just hold out a bit longer. Your friends are here and they need you.
I repeat this sentence.
And pat her till she went to sleep.
I was never like this.
I never cried when I first left my home. Cause my mum was very strict. Very very strict.
I almost never cried when I'm in my childhood.
I was never a crybaby.
Even when I was alone and I fell down. I always pick myself up and dust off the dirt and walk on.
No one was there and I never cried.
I was a weird child.
My parents had no problems with me. Cause I don't make fusses.
I grew up learning to live by myself.
With the continuing words from my parents.
Those words are harsh.
Never comforting.
If you would hear them you would be scared.
I never make sobbing sounds when I cry. Even in public.
But I can't stop tears coming.
They just flow.
But I'm very silent.
When I cry.
It seems almost weird to you.
That's how I am.
I'm sorry I never cried when you are here even once Jonathan.
You couldn't see me cry like a girl.
I'm sorry. I never seem to give you a chance to comfort me.
I'm sorry.
I miss you so much everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment