Thursday, June 28, 2012

Those hateful things...

I'm never eating using her money ever again...
I thought my mum would be like his mum... Sharing, never thought of taking back.. And will buy food whenever I want it...
I rarely buy food like this, mind you.
Especially eating and walking.
Or eating McD in a car.
I can't believe it.
Her tone.
Her hateful, mocking tone.
It makes me wanna hit something and break it.
I can't believe, she would even consider asking me to pay back her credits.
I can't believe, she asked me to use HER phone as MINE.
She could access to all my SMS if that's the case.
I would not have privacy..
Not even in my own room, she just barges in.. Even told me to not lock the door.
She would question me, all sorts of touchy questions.
She would mock me again, in her hateful tone, of all my guy friends.
I would not let her do that.
She would.. She would..
That's why, I don't use her phone.
I hate it when she pushes me to use it.
She would always ask questions.
Always. After a call, after my SMS.
That's why I told them to leave a message. I would always reply...
I thought she would be nice in a change.. But I was wrong.
The reason I lock my door, is to get rid of those tones I hate at home.
Those sad memories she bring.
Those hateful words he say.
It's always noisy, that's my reply if she asks why I lock it.
Noisy.. Television.. Phone.. Walking sounds.. The sounds of toys clashing one another.. Those irritating sound effects.. Those knocks at the door...
To me it sounds like bombs and bullets at my doorstep.
It's always quiet in my room, just the sound of my fan, no music.. Just book flipping and the sound of pencil scrapping on paper.
When she walks into my room, it's like she's absorbing all my secrets and memories kept in every place.
It just feels weird.


You may think I'm crazy.
But I'm sane enough to describe what I'm facing in reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment