Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Those things..

Living on life.
I'm lacking behind my studies really badly.
And I'm the only one to take the blame. Cause I can't blame it on him.
I just wanna distract myself from thinking too much about him.
so I can't tell others I just wanna stop thinking about him.
I think on other things instead.
I think too much till I forget things.
Which is bad.
Today is the 497 day since we became official <3
I missed you plenty.
I know you don't feel the same.
It's okay.
I wasn't expecting you to be.


I'm glad I saved someone from depression. But maybe I shouldn't get too kind hearted.
Or else they'll fall for me.
Which I don't want them to.
But I can't stop being kind DX
I'm glad he's alive.
He kept thanking me for my words.
But to me my words are nothing.
Only the people's happiness matters to me. I love seeing a smile.. <3

But ex darling, I wish I could see yours.
I know I never would unless I could surprise you in.
I would do it :)
Just to see you smile at me again.
But ssshh... Don't tell my nightmares, or else they'll take everything away from me
Thank you people for making me smile and happy :)

You know... I still remember those things we used to do.
Poking and hugging.
Making me laugh.
You making my day.
Us having the same dreams.
We both like blue.
We love berries <3
You hate anime. XD
Your my genius :P
I'm your dumbo X3
No doubts.
No regrets.
Caramel all the way.
Me love you more :D

Those words and billions more we said to each other <3

No comments:

Post a Comment