Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Your so lucky..

Your so lucky to have a mum like yours..

I feel jealous when you can talk to your mum all about stuffs..
Like everything. From boyfriends to lovers to secrets..
I'm jealous that your mum can take whatever crap you told her.
I'm jealous that your mum can let you be hyper and not scold you about it.
But not too much..
I'm jealous that you have such a great dad that can understand you....
I'm jealous that your dad treats you like a grown up person more...
I'm jealous that your parents let you go out with your friends...
I'm jealous when you can go out whenever you want, even when your a girl..
I'm jealous you didn't need to keep secrets from your mum and dad..
I'm jealous that yr mum treats you like a grown up lady and gives you more space...
I'm jealous that your mum doesn't curse you that something stab you by accident...
I'm jealous that your mum doesn't poke you in all the stupid places...


Look at me....
My mum and your mum is different.
Mentioning different mums*
you know what's the stupidest thing I've ever heard?
Not letting me to go out and play badminton.

Your so lucky..
I'm so jealous..
But I know God made it this way so I can be a better person, to train me against all sins.

I know my weaknesses and I know my strength. I know my motivations and my distractions.

For now, I just want to distract myself and be busy.
So I wouldn't think about the Upcoming month. I'll be busy till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment