Monday, April 23, 2012

Sad..

I don't get it you know..
Last night, I got scolded for tying up my long long long time no see cousin with long hair's hair.
She didn't even smile at my hairpiece..
She didn't even look at it...
She just bark me to go upstairs..
My sudden happiness being cut off.
My tears suddenly well up, and I went upstairs.. And I cried....
It pains me....
How come your mothers will say something good about you?...
How come.. She doesn't see the good out of it...
How come.....
She just doesn't know..
She doesn't know..
It's not her fault..
It's okay...
It's not her fault...

I'll just live on longer...
I wish I could be alone for a moment..
I wish she thanked me for carrying 5 heavy wooden doors for 300meters to the construction bins....
It was heavy...
She didn't say thank you...
It's okay...

It'll be all okay if my friends would just smile at me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment