Monday, April 16, 2012

It has been a long while...

It was January 15 since my last post.

I know it was a long time...
Sorry my friends /:

I guess I wasn't that much interested in paying attention to the time passing by anymore...
Cause I am sure, this month is still February...

But I look again in the calender...
It's almost May.
May.... May... The month of Jonathan's birthday.
I remember the first and the last time celebrating my first boyfriend's birthday.
It was so much fun. :)
I remember it all.
It was lunch time, Tessa and Michelle and Natasha and Alica and me, your ex loveable girlfriend. Plotting to make you go downstairs to celebrate your birthday. I remember it all, whatever you did and said. I pretended to go downstairs to get something. Alicia was the decoy in distracting him. Michelle and Tessa and Natasha was preparing the tables. I signalled them so Tessa could go up and pretend to panic that I fell down the stairs and sprain my ankle.
I remembered what Alicia told me.
Whatever you did upstairs... I wish I could see your face.. :')
Your panicking face... As you hurried down the stairs, John was in your way, but you pushed him away, and ran down like BAM BAM BAM!
I heard your footsteps, and I missed them everytime you run up and down the stairs. You seems to be I'm a hurry. In a hurry to be on my side that time.. Joanne was beside me, pinching me to make me scream and to bait me for you. It was hilarious I was giggling instead of screaming.

I almost laugh when you came down beside me and asked "are you okay?"
Joanne said "she sprained her ankle badly, she fell down the stairs.." she was hiding her laughter.
You were like "you dumbo... Where does it hurt?" I was trembling, but not of pain, but of joy and laughter.
Cause I was so happy that you actually fell for the trap XD

I didn't say anything in case I ruin everything, I just move my hand overt ankle. You said "can you stand up?" I shook me head. Joanne adds in and says, "I'll bring a chair". I could see that she was trying not to laugh too.

I remember so well...
You helped me up with your hand around my waist. Alicia came down with the others, but they are hiding. It was all going according to plan.
You helped me limp to the chair.
I almost flunk it. But he didn't notice. He helped me to the chair and Ms Krystal was there offering to bring the first aid kit. But I said no need. I saw the others trying to squish each other to come down.

Oh, the joy and happiness...
I remembered it all so so well...
I leaped out from the chair and give you a big hug!
I hugged you to prevent you from running away. And the people squeezed in from both stairs and came down and chorused with me. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Then there's presents.. Hugs... Cakes... Cream face... And laughter... And a big smile from you.
Everything... I remembered it all..
I can't seem to get rid of it.. The memory.. But I know it'll make you angry. So I'd decided to keep it.
You'd hate me if you know about it.

Maybe you say your changed now.
I don't believe you. But I know you didn't hate me as much as that day. :')

I was really really happy today. Because... You smiled.. To me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment