Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Touched

Hey, had someone ever touched your heart till you cry?
Well, I'm happy to know that someone I love had touched mine :)
I admit... I'm bad at maths, no one had ever taught me so kindly as Jonathan did. All I ever remember from my lessons of maths is shouts and rottan and insulting words and lastly.. My tears...
I hated maths ever since primary school cause my teacher picked on me...
Then during secondary, my dad shot me maths questions...
To tell you the truth, I did WELL in maths in school, I just don't know why I can't seem to calculate it when my dad asks for it. I couldn't tell him the right answer and what I got in return was insulting words and I always end up in tears...
Well.... I've never been treated so kindly that's for sure...
Okay, when I was having tuition.. Jonathan asked me a maths question, 20-13, freaking easy right?? Sure, that's what you say... But hey, I just don't know why, my brain got pretty messed up... And I answered 17.. I mean like what the heck? 20-13=17???
Well.. I got a soft slap on my head and you know what jonathan did? He put his arm over my shoulder and taught me the way to count!! I mean, not everyone does that.. At first, I was reluctant to hear what he was gonna say.. But I turn my head to see what he was doing anyway, he wrote down the formula down and asked me to count the rest well, it took about 4secs I got the answer right.. That's quite slow...
He didn't say anything to insult me, he didn't even say douche to me. All he say was, ok?
I just nodded my head.. I was stunned, I didn't say anything for a while... Then I burst to tears.. Literally.
I couldn't hold it in! I couldn't ! I tried!
He was freaked I tell you, he was like, are you okay? Are you okay?
I couldn't say anything... So I typed out for him, my eyes were a blur... But thanks to auto-correction spelling, I got the words out alright...
After reading, he says, my dad used to taught me maths this way, so I used it on you.
After I heard it, a new wave of tears crashed on me again...
You could say it's weird but, I felt touched and happy....but i also felt sad to know that my dad didn't taught me that way and used the hard way and left me to deal with it...
I told him, well, our dads are different....
He said, you just haven't realized the good side of your dad yet, but someday you will see it, okay?
I just nodded slighty... But doubts filled my mind..
I was just so so touched, if he didn't come today, I may never realize that someone could treat me like that...

I just wanna say my most heartfelt gratitude, thank you sweetheart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment