Monday, September 19, 2011

Selling away Love

My dad came back today...
I TRIED!!! I REALLY TRIED!!!
I REALLY TRIED TO AVOID HIM!!! I DID!!
God forgive me...

Let's say, there's this girl who is 16, and her parents forced her to break up with her boyfriend which was EVERYTHING to her.
After a week, they questioned her whether she's till with him.
She unregretfully lied, no.
After three weeks, they questioned her again.
His faithful lover wasn't hesitant to say no.
After a month, they questioned her again.
The brave young gal replied with a firm no.
Ever since they lied that they had separated, her parents were desperately trying to find evidence against her replies... But fortunately they found none.
But nay, the day before 'twas the father who heard a tale that the girl was meeting him in secret...
The gal's soul was greatly troubled... She was unhappy... But her lover couldn't figure out why...
Little did her lover knew that her father reminded her damned promised to him and tried to give her 20dollars to make her happy again and forget her lover...
But nay, the gal didn't except a penny...
She was true to the promise she made with her lover...
The gal's emotions were a fury, she wanted to trash her room and scream out loud....
But nay, she held her control...
She was true to him till today and her lies were a mist that covers her true feelings for her lover forever.

So what do you think of this story?? :)
Would you ever think a girl would sell off her lover for a mere 20bucks??
I don't think I would sell my boyfriend off for the fortunes in the world. (:


IHEARTYOUSWEETY.
I WON'T SELL YOU AWAY :)

2 comments: