Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm gonna miss him...

My sweetheart is flying to Sabah!!!
NOT GOOD!!!!
PLEASE DON'T GO!!
No one is gonna replace you.
No one is gonna sit beside me.
No one is gonna sit with me.
No one is gonna hold my hand.
FOR MONDAY!!
MY FAVOURITE DAY OF THE WEEK, and you are not there with me :'(
You are going away for 4 days.
FOUR.
WHOLE.
DAYS.
WITHOUT.
YOU.
IT'S A TORTURE!!! DX
I was frantic I tell you!!
He didn't tell me he was flying on Thursday, which is tomorrow!!!
And I have to find out myself!!!
Luckily I did, if not I'll go crazy worrying after him....
I'm a worrier, I worry about people,but I don't worry about my own self... Stupid rite??
During Tuesday I was panicking!! I kept thinking of worst case scenarios!
The plane is not gonna crash rite? There won't be a terrorist bomb inside the plane right? He won't get run over by a plane or a car right? What if he got lost?! What if he got kidnapped?!?! And his organs are gonna be sold to the black Market!!! DX
Only God knows what will happen..
God, please take care and bring him and his family back home safely Lord, I pray that you'll send a legion of angels to protect him from evil and harm Lord. I'll be a good girl, but please don't let anything happen to him Lord. Amen...
I won't let him go if I could.
I will follow him if I'm allowed to.
I'll do anything, but please keep him safe.
I'm gonna miss him like crazy I tell you.
C. R. A. Z. Y.
I'm missing him like mad now...
You wanna know why I miss him like crazy??
I miss him cause he's my EVERYTHING.
Don't tell my parents kay?
Cause they'll snatch me away from him if you do :(
If he's gone, I don't know what I'll do, I can't live without him, I can't breathe without him, I can't love without him.
He's a BIG part that kinda completes me <3
I miss him like crazy.
I love him like crazy.
He's practically my oxygen I breathe ^_^

I'm gonna miss you Sweetheart,
From your Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment