Thursday, June 16, 2011

Why us??

Just two days ago...Jonathan and I got into trouble...
Not a BIG trouble... but we got into trouble cause of  that !$@$&!#@ brother of mine... he just can't mind his freaking business...
Jonathan got upset...I don't like it when he gets upset... when i try to talk to him or cheer him up, he ignores me... or walks away... and he keeps all quiet and emo whole day round...
We got separated from our seats again...yeap, we got separated THREE times alrdy.... but in the end we got back together again... The power of love..XD
But this time...I'm not sure whether we will be seated back together again...I really hope we do... I can't really concentrate on anything without him... I feel so empty behind me....like a BIG gap with wind blowing from behind...you get the feeling... 
Even Alicia, my friend says my face looks so comical when Jonathan here, she say I looked like this when he comes through the door " :D" then when he turns to the classroom, she says my face go " : / " and then she say when I see her I'll be like " XD (waving a hi)" 
Like I said before..I'm weird.. /:
I can't believe till now... there's a guy who would want me in his life... but yet he's in my life, I'm grateful and happy for it =) You can never feel how awesome I felt when I'm with him... and it's too complicated to explain so don't get your hopes up... XD
Just hope he won't forget to do his duty again... he forgot about it three times already... >__<'''
Partially...It's my fault.... XD

I love you =) if you know who you are...XD
Elaine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment