Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wasted... All of it...

It's already nearly the end of June... Time really flies... And then soon we'll go to college and maybe we won't see each other again...
If only we were given eternal time...
If only we were given chances...
If only... If only...
These wishes are only asked by mere selfish humans...
They regret in nearly everything they do...
Yes, I'm only a mere selfish human being, and I assume you are too...
No one is perfect for everyone has sinned...
I'm not perfect either, neither are you...
Adults regret when they are old and weary... They regretted what they did in the past and what they did not do in the future...
Did I not say all humans are selfish?
They wanted their own generation to suffer and regret like how they did now.
I wonder if they had ever thought about our feelings...
Chances, challenges and opportunities are always limited to me...
I'm limited by mere selfish human beings...

Cruelty or over-protectiveness??
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment