Saturday, June 04, 2011

It's a Sunday morning... :)

I didn't go to church today... Was tired after two straight days of waking up at 6.15 in the morning...so I slept in late...
Yesterday I learned more about god from somebody I know in my life :) he answered a lot of my questions when, as a Christian, I have no answers and faith to god... But everyone can learn to have faith in Him... So I'm learning right now...(:
He's a good example of a Godly christian... And he LOVES God a lot... And puts Him first in everything... Well, maybe... XD but overall, I love God too.. But maybe not as much as He did to me... :) tats what I learned...
And honestly... This is the first year I'm learning soo much about God.. And I'm going to church more now... All thanks to someone in my school who directed me back to God :)

Thank you,
Sincerely,
Elaine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment