Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday...issit April Fool's Day today???

According to what the title said...issit April Fool's Day today?? No...but why the heck did some people just throw a FAKE cockroach in front of ME?!?!?! DX  If you are doing your work and some random people just throw that THING in front of you, what will you do if you are scared of insects?!?! YOU'LL SCREAM OF COURSE!!! DX that is just the most embarassing thing i did ever in my life!! they just gave me a phobia of cockroaches now....= =....
I hate it when people do things like that, it makes you wanna slap them if they say it's a joke and you are suppose to laugh....= =...how can you make the person laugh if they are scared of cockroaches in the first place??(not expecting an answer...)
well...at least someone helped to brighten it up...and made me laugh and stay cheerful throughout the day than to stay emo till school ends..... 

Thank You.. =') you made my day, well..most of it...XD
Elaine 

1 comment: