Friday, April 29, 2011

The price for you...I'm willing to pay for it...

So, today school was fun, we had a floorball match...and....we lost, i don't blame my team mates, I blame the other team members for being stronger than us... XD I listened to someone playing a song..well not a song but three songs, Dango(ori ver), First Love, and Wedding Dress by Tae Yang...awesome....I wish I can play piano now...but I don't have time to learn it..owh well...anyways, we didn't have to do work today...cuz it's sports day on every Friday. I had a shock when the principle calls me to his office, it's a thing which rarely happens to me cuz i'm not a bad girl...XD 
Turns out that the principle had a look over my work chart and was planning to push me faster through my work...well...that's okay, i can handle the work load....but it seems like someone doesn't prefer me to stick my head in books throughout the day....we made a deal though I don't really like the conditions...but, what choice do I have?? None. It's for my own good and his...
After we agreed, one word that's sticked to my mind now is work. I told him once that I was expensive and he was willing to pay me with everything he has...now this is the price I have to pay to be with him. I have to finish level 8 fast and get to level 9, it may sound like a computer game to you but let me assure you, it's a damn hard level to pass....or should I say, this doesn't sound like a game at all...it's the reality.
It's so easy to achieve yet so difficult to do it.....If I don't want to lose him, I got to do it....
If God were to grant me one power, i would ask for the ability to write fast....
I prayed, all I could do now is to have hope, faith and trust in me and him. I can do this.
Wish me luck friends^^
Truthfully,
Elaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment