Saturday, April 09, 2011

It's wayyyy past midnight and I'm blogging!!!XD not a thing to do for kids and girls...

I know some people might think I'm crazy blogging at midnight...XD well, I am crazy XD okay, this is my first time posting my first post, and I don't know what in the world should I talk about...oh, I know, today I learned how to upload songs into my blog!! How cool is that?!?! XD this may sound pretty lame to you guys but...yea, I'm weird...XD btw, I'm a christian and an open person here, no matter who you are you will still be my friend...^^ wait a minute...why am I talking a different topic?!?! DX
Okay...im a busy girl at this moment till June and I may not be posting as often as a blogger should...XD and I'm not even supposed to have a blog!! XD (dun ask..it's a long story...XD)
Fish...I'm talking another topic now...okay, let's just stick to one last one, I owe a lot to the person whom is the most important and special in my life a lot of things...he made my life a lot brighter for me to live in, he is the one who changed my perspective of life, how cool is that?!?! XD anyways...I should stop now or I'll start bragging on and on and on about him...and also get grounded for sleeping late...XD

Good MorNight,
Elaine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment