Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hi Saturday^^....XD

Today, Saturday, I finally got to sleep in late...XD Why?? Usually on Saturdays my dad will bring us to eat morning dim sum....rarely I got a choice to either sleep or eat with them....Even I did this since I moved here...I'hv never liked to wake up to eat dimsum... the only things I like to eat there is eggtarts, fried fishball and porridge... My grandpa sometimes nag me when i take my choice of dimsum....XD I LOVE MY GRANDPARENTS!!!! :)
To simplify my day altogether...I woke up at 2.15 in the afternoon...I can sleep late when I want to...>< didn't eat breakfast so I ate lunch...char kuey teow...yum yum><...I didn't eat it for a long time alrdy....
I watched movies from PPS(a programme), Umi Monogatari, AWESOME I tell you....I love the opening song of it....
and then housechores....then work....tick tick tick tick* dinner time....chicken rice!! >< My mum was lazy to cook so....yea...and tmrw will be korean BBQ for dinner!!! XD I love Korean BBQ.

then after dinner, work again....

Till when I blog again...
Elaine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment