Sunday, February 08, 2015

Perfection

He's perfect. 
He's definitely perfect.
No doubt about it. 
He is definitely the perfect one. 
The little innocent things that he do.
The sweet and honest things he says.
Nothing coming out from him is a lie.
He's so funny at times.
He's level of sexiness hit LV999 when he's playing chess. 
But he doesn't know it. ;) 
The way he checkmates me, oh my kokoro cannot handle it. 

He may be imperfect.
But he's perfect enough for me.
He's definitely the one.
Forget about the flaws that he has.
He's mine and mine only forever. >:3
Nobody. 
And I mean nobody, is taking him away from me. 
He's mine, he's mine, he's mine.
He's so photogenic.
And his hair.... Screams*
Curly highlight brown locks. 

Valentines day is around the corner.
It's going to be a very special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment