Monday, December 31, 2012

A new year <3

A year is gonna end soon.
I'm still doing the same old stuff.
Staying home, locked up, doing work, alone.
Not everybody does that.
Most of them are probably strutting around malls and drinking beer and waiting for countdown.
No I don't do that.
I've been doing the same things all my life.
Nobody is trying to change that of Me.
If that somebody is here.
I'm alone.
At least I have Facebook. (:

There are four situations which I want to happen today.
But no it's not gonna happen.

If I was in Russia.
I'll find my best buddy. Drag him out into the cold winter. We'll have fun together all day long. I'll go sightseeing with him. Go at a bar and just hang out, waiting for countdown, admiring the fireworks, and just forget about reality. Just the two of us.
But it's not gonna happen.

If I was with my best friend.
I would dress her up and bring her to a bar and have fun dancing together. We would go window shopping all day long, we would go to anime shops and just laugh at their ridiculous stocks.We'll hang around and talk a lot about things that happened to us throughtout the year. We would cosplay at night as Kagamine twins and go to KL for an amazing countdown. Taking pictures. Just the two of us.
But that's not gonna happen.

If I was with my real boyfriend.
I would call him in the morning. Wish him a really nice day, and appear on his doorstep ready to spend the while day with him, I'll call his workplace and tell his boss he won't be coming today. I'll walk with him in the mall, just laughing and talking, eating lunch and being funny, taking special moments together. And wait for night to fall. And then we go to a bar and dance together and have fun. We'll wait for countdown together, and we'll hug and kiss under the fireworks. Takes a picture*. Just the two of us.
But that's not gonna happen.

If I was gonna spend the last day of the year now with my ex.
I'd say, " no, i'm spending the whole day with someone who actually loves me back, and I'm busy making chocolates for him today, so have a happy new year with someone else that does the same to you.
Bye"
This is happening. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment