Sunday, December 02, 2012

A new month.

Well, it's December.
It came without me realizing it..
Many good and neutral and bad things happened.
I'm glad good and neutral was better than bad. :)
The good things are parties and a really good book I recently bought <3
I went to two of my friends birthday parties :D it was so fun and both of them I get to eat a lot of things XD
Australian beef..... x3
Pastries and peach cobble XD
And strawberry salad XD
It's awesome food is awesome.
Now the book is a really good chocolate book written by a British award winning chocolate chef XD
It's a really awesome book.
I can never get to read another Harry potter book again until next next year XD

The neutral things are....
Hmm....
I get to finish my works and the works entrusted to me by others.
I got to do the Christmas project for Jonathan's church :D
But I guess he has no idea that's me who did the main prop. /:
Oh well, and I get to do an advertisement for Bumblebee music centre.
It required me a half day.
And I didn't take any breaks in between the computer. :(
I'm glad I finished it in the end. :)
Maybe imma going to get paid ^^
I don't expect that but yea, my mum won't be happy to hear I'm not being paid to do that and I'm helping them to earn thousands.

Bad things are the usual stuff.
Best not talk about them since many good things have happened :D
Especially Jonathan.
Not losing faith was the best choice afterall. :)

I'm experimenting on chocolate flavours during Christmas.
And expending my choice of tastes.
So my customers has more choices.
More choices means more sales.
More sales means more to charity :)

I have a feeling that it's gonna be an awesome Christmas. <3

1 comment: