Saturday, November 12, 2011

STILLLOVINYA

Yea.
Imma stupid
Imma immature
Imma dumb
Imma in LOVE.

I've read about a fact.
It only happens to some people.
The person who dumps the girl or guy, the girl or guy will love the person much more than they did when they were together.
I found that fact true about me.

That's stupid.

Yea.
He hates me
He ignores me
He doesn't talk to me
BUTISTILLLOVEHIM.

(bet you can't read that) :P
Maybe you could.. DX XD

Yea.
ILOVEHIMILOVEHIMILOVEHIMILOVEHIMILOVEHIMILOVEHIM.

I still do.
What you have said to me.
I don't hate you.
I don't think I ever will :P
On the day I become a retard. I'll hate you.
Which it'll never come.
Or when I have amnesia.
Which I'll never get :P
You can't stop me from missing ya!!!!
And lovin ya :3

I wish you could become my friend.
That's my wish on 11.11.11.
It's worth a try right?
I wish you would just unblock me on Facebook.
I swear I wouldn't poke you again if you friend me back.
I'll try my best not to. >.<"
I went to your taman just now.
I can't stop thinking about you and my heart beats faster the nearer I drove to your house.
But I never turn inside your lane. :(((
I miss you. Why can't you see that?
Maybe you saw that everyday, and you just ignore it.

I wonder when are you gonna find it... :))))

Maybe not in another one month.
Maybe it'll be in the dumps already.
You never told me anything anymore..
I miss the old times.
I miss them soooo very much.
Imma trying to smile for you.
Imma trying not to cry everyday cuz you don't want me to.
Imma still keeping that promise.
HA! YOU DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE :P
I miss the times when we at least said hi to each other everyday of the month when we can
I believed you.
I should have just listened to you on that day....
I was dumb.
Stupid.
I just wanted to be by your side longer.
You were my happiness everyday.
At home
At church
At school
At my neighbourhood

Remember once we sneaked out together so we could meet and talk???

Now I just wanna sneak out my window and see you.
I wanna do that everyday.
Everynight.
I miss you..

Everyday.
I'll be waiting for an SMS or call from you.
They never came.
And I still waited.
It's on silent.
But I stare at it everytime I can.
I even let it switched on at night and during school time, in case you'll SMS me.

I wonder if you deleted me from your contacts.
But I know you wouldn't forget my number
Cuz it's so easy to remember.
You won't have trouble remembering it.

I know you won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment