Saturday, November 19, 2011

Helpful

At least in some part of the world, I know of a friend who helps you things even in the middle of the night when he's supposed to be studying hard to be a great doctor.
At least it's better than him.
He ignored it.
Maybe.
Or he didn't read it yet.
Or he pretended it wasn't there, closed his eyes, and deleted it.
Unhelpful person =3=
At least in some part of the world, someone would be willing to change themselves in order to change the world a better place.
God, why didn't you give us skin-blind eyes??
God, why do they always have to insult them when they know I didn't like it??
God, why do they pretend??
God, it isn't their fault, why do they have to be insulted for what they are??
God, please take away the evil and hateful words of racist out from their mouth, dear Lord.
God, please don't let my brother be like them Lord.
God, please give my father a more caring and kind heart.
God, please give my mother a mouth of grace and mercy.
God, please give my brother a heart of obedience and goodness.
God, please lend me your strength to prevent their hateful words from spilling out.



Shoot.. I'm going off topic.
XD


If the world has more people like this, the world would be a better place to be.

Thank you!!! :)))))
You know who you are :P

With appreciation,
Little Missy (;

No comments:

Post a Comment