Sunday, February 24, 2013

Ridiculous reality shows

Just today, I've only really sat down to watch a reality show.
It was a Chinese programme.
It was the last day of Chinese new year celebration so I was invited to it.
I can't believe what they are showing to society these days.
They actually showed a sort of dating show for random guys.
All the girls are like standing behind a pulpit with a red button in front of them.
And they can press the button if they don't find any interests in that guy or if they detest a feature of the guy.
Chinese girls these days are so... Despicable.

Terrifyingly despicable.
There was this one Canadian guy.
Who's real handsome for girls to fall for.
But oh no, they have so many things against it.
There were more than 20 girls there.
And some gave the most ridiculous reason for rejecting the the guy by pressing the button.
Examples. They showed a short clip about the guy. And when the girls rejected. They were questioned.
They answered a) because his chest and arms are so hairy, I don't love it.
b) his pets are allowed to climb all over him and they shed hairs.
c) because he's too tall, I want a 180" tall guy not a 178"
d) because he's to muscular, and because I like skinnier guys so I can lie my head on

OHMIGOSH!
The way I hear them speak in Chinese about those absolutely ridiculous reasons and rejecting that Canadian guy because of his outlook!!! Really really horrible.
And they showed it on national TV!!!!
how humiliating!
I have found a new reason to never watched any movies except for educational channels like animal planet :)

Useless programs like those realities show should never be viewed on tv.
Teaching young ladies to reject the guy because he was short by 2cm. Ridiculous!





No comments:

Post a Comment