Sunday, December 25, 2011

Today is Christmas

Christmas is today.
I wasn't expecting much anyway...
I didn't know the days to Christmas till last last night... /:
God, for Christmas, I want the world to live in peace and harmony.
Jesus, for Christmas, will you be born again and live with us eternally? 
If its possible, Santa, all I want for Christmas is him talking to me again.
I wish we could sit together near the fireplace and roast marshmallows under the mistletoe.
I wish we could sit together and watch mushy mushy movies XD
I wish I could cuddle up to you on the couch and recall back together the times we spent throughout the year.
I wish you would come back from India, your so far away...
I wish you would talk to me again..
I wish you could be my friend again...
I miss you... /:
Badly, to be precise.
Very badly...
Well... At least you know..
Maybe you didn't anyway..
Sigh. Boys.
I hate knowing facts..
It screws up my thinking... /:

No comments:

Post a Comment